Guest on the Strong Towns Podcast
During CNU 26, I had the pleasure of sitting on a podcast with Chuck Marohn and Andres Duany. The original title was "Taking a critical look at the host city," but the topics ranged far and wide. We talked about sprawl repair, fiscal solvency, the design of Savannah's plan, some lessons for typical American cities, climate change and more. It was a lively and fun hour - I hope you enjoy it.
I'd also add that Chuck's podcast is tremendous. I subscribe and listen to every episode. If you're a podcast person, I highly encourage you to do it as well.
If you got value from this post, please consider the following:
- Sign up for my email list
- Like The Messy City Facebook Page
- Follow me on Twitter
- Invite or refer me to come speak
- Check out my urban design services page
- Tell a friend or colleague about this site