Thanks to David Martin and The Pitch forÂ profiling me. The article focuses mainly on my efforts to get all of us to see the places we live as more than just part of a drive-through world. I'm delighted and flattered with how it turned out and the emphasis they gave to the new urbanism movement. I'm just one person in a big effort attempting to help places realize their community can be more than just where people live and work, but where theyÂ wantÂ to live and workÂ . Link to the full story hereÂ or click the screenshot.
If you got value from this post, please consider the following:
- Sign up for my email list
- Like The Messy City Facebook Page
- Follow me on Twitter
- Invite or refer me to come speak
- Check out my urban design services page
- Tell a friend or colleague about this site